About the Role
As a video editor at Tech Nuttiez, your work will involve,
- Making product videos, commercials and fulfilling various other creative video editing needs of Tech Nuttiez.
- Editing interview videos, events, shows etc.
- Editing videos for social media.
- You must have adequate prior experience in video editing.
- You must have and be fluent in at least one professional video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro (Paid), Davinci Resolve (Free) etc.
- You must have sufficiently advanced skills so as to create animations, transitions, color grading etc.
- Must be open to feedback and learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Certificate of recognition
- Exciting Tech Nuttiez merchandise
- Loads of useful experience
- Chance of getting a letter of recommendation
- Chance of winning incentives
About the Company
Tech Nuttiez aims to educate the youth globally on technology. We have built an advanced platform for innovators, hobbyists and technology enthusiasts to learn about technology in an interactive manner and also contribute their work and get widespread recognition.
We have reached 1,000,000+ people through our content on the internet and our mobile app has been downloaded in more than 90 countries.
Tech Nuttiez has helped many students and young hobbyists (ranging from middle school and high school students to engineering students) to learn about robotics and programming through numerous project tutorials in written as well as video formats. Many students have successfully built their own robots and other tech projects using our tutorials.
We are doing what we best can to help the global youth attain tech literacy! Join us in our mission of doing the same and let's change the world for good 🚀